Taste of NS - Good Cheer Trail Tee - Ships in 4-6 Weeks
Cheers! Tap into something new on the Nova Scotia Good Cheer Trail, Canada’s first and only winery, brewery, cidery and distillery trail. Collect stamps by visiting our stunning wine region, trying a craft beer tasting, sampling a cider or taking a distillery tour.
Let the stories behind Nova Scotia’s local experiences inspire you to explore our province — with taste, adventure and passion as your guides. The Good Cheer Trail is crafted by family traditions, compelling history and exciting innovation.
FOLLOW THE TRAILS. CAPTURE THE MOMENTS. COLLECT THE STAMPS. GET THE PRIZES.
Start collecting stamps today! Pick up a paper passport at trail stop locations or log in here to use our digital passport.
HOW TO WIN
- Collect 10 stamps to receive a free Good Cheer Trail t-shirt.*
- Collect 5 stamps or more to be eligible for the Grand Prize draws.
- Grab your phone and take a picture of your stamped passport (make sure we can see all your stamps).
- Submit your photo(s) here
- Follow the prompts and upload your picture(s) to be entered for the Good Cheer Trail Grand Prize draws and to claim t-shirts.
*Limited number of t-shirts available. T-shirts will be supplied on a first-come first-served basis.
GOOD CHEER TRAIL HISTORY
Nova Scotia is no stranger to Good Cheer. The Good Cheer Trail celebrates Nova Scotia’s
rich culinary history dating back to 1606, when Samuel de Champlain established the Order of Good Cheer in Port-Royal.
As possibly one of the first gastronomic societies in North America, the Order of Good Cheer raised the spirits of early settlers and set the tone for centuries of Nova Scotian food, drink and fun. We’re proud to carry on Champlain’s legacy with the Order of Good Cheer. Sociable!